Nancy Pelosi, at the first session of the 110th Congress where she assumed her role as speaker of the house, infused a loaded statement concerning the founding fathers, saying they were so confident in “the America they were advancing, they put on the seal, the great seal of the United States, ‘novus ordo seclorum’—a new order for the centuries.”
Pelosi didn’t explain the significance behind Novus ordo seclorum (Latin, “new order of the ages”) to her listening audience during this momentous changeover in governmental control, she didn’t give any clarification of this “new order,” and she made no attempt to enlighten anyone with why our Great Seal pictures the all-seeing eye of Osiris/Horus—but she didn’t have to. To the illuminated ones in the nation’s capital, the address was an important edition in a larger series of carefully crafted speeches in which line-by-line analysis of her and other DC insider public references were, according to biblical scholar Bruce Lincoln and American Dynasty author Kevin Phillips “a medium for the voice of God” in which the inside elite enlist specialized hermeneutical skills they have cultivated to encourage those in the know “to probe beneath the surface,” where in sotto voce (“under voice”), they will understand and sympathize with what is actually being communicated, even if requirements of the public side of their office constrain them from speaking plainly.[i] Thus, Pelosi wasn’t saying those words for the benefit of the country’s citizens. It’s likely she knew very well that there were certain individuals whose ears would perk to those expressions: people who would know precisely what they meant; those who knew that the “In God We Trust” and “one nation, under God” mottoes of the country were intentionally ambiguous—that they point to and revere another spirit that will someday soon possess the one that some may call the Grey Champion. Without a specified “god” to which we could point to since our foundation, we essentially can—and have—dedicated our land to the supervision of whichever lowercase-g god the founding fathers and architects revered.
Besides the giant pentagram that forms the layout of Washington, DC (discussed later), many other symbols appear in the fabrics of our nation’s identity that cause one to stop and consider their ultimate occultic intentions. Such an example of this is the Great Seal—the symbolism of which is richly pagan. Highly venerated 33rd-Degree Freemason and mystic Manly P. Hall once referred to the Great Seal as “the signature” of that exalted body of Masons who designed America for a “peculiar and particular purpose.” Interestingly, when Christians in the 1800s argued that a hypothetical annihilation of the US would lead to “antiquaries of succeeding centuries” concluding that America had been a heathen nation based on symbolism of the Great Seal, Congress was pushed to create something reflecting the Christian faith of so many of its citizens to quiet the voices of those who saw through the esoteric imagery. Though US President and Freemason Theodore Roosevelt strongly opposed this idea, certain powerful and Masonic leaders stood to approve it, and thus, “In God We Trust” was implemented as the national and official motto.
To illustrate the intentional ambiguity of the motto by our early leaders, follow this fictional trail:
- It is the year 4300, and the earth has been all but annihilated. Humans are extinct, but their planet remains.
- Space travelers from another planet land on major cities and kingdoms across the earth—starting with the earliest Mesopotamian populations and onward, eventually arriving in Egypt. They dig through the debris and become rapidly fluent in ancient languages and writings of the Egyptians and the surrounding territories.
- Notes are made by the team regarding the phallic/pregnant belly designs gracing Egypt’s archaic structures and the beliefs associated with them. The all-seeing eye of Horus/Osiris, the belly of Isis, the pentagrams, the sun circles, and the astrological alignments of old-world architecture and monuments are all compared.
- The team comes to the obvious conclusion that the Egyptian pharaohs believed in using these symbols and structures to reincarnate Horus/Osiris himself into the host bodies of each leader, who would then, through the enlightenment of the gods, carry the perfect torch of leadership. The space travelers have no reason to believe that the reincarnation was impossible; they were never raised (as we Americans have been) to disregard such a sensational belief system through any kind of cultural bias. To the travelers, the Egyptian symbolism represents actual world history as it pertains to the souls that inhabited the planet long ago.
- The team moves on from Egypt and continues to study each land in the order it ws formed, coming to the US in due course. Many other world religions are studied along the way, including Christianity, which spoke of a man called the Antichrist who would greatly deceive many and lead mankind into the ultimate destruction as foretold in a book called “Revelation” written by one “John of Patmos.” The team learns that when the canonical Holy Bible was formed, this book of Revelation was included. Without any cultural imprinting of one interpretation or another regarding Revelation’s implications (premillennial, postmillennial, amillennial, etc.), they assume that the prophecies contained therein pointed to a literal fulfilment.
- The travelers discover over the progression of this earth assignment that Horus/Osiris was also known by influential Masons/Freemasons/Rosicrucians throughout history and across many nations as the venerated “Apollo” and/or “Nimrod.”
- When “In God We Trust,” stamped on US currency, is found, the dollar bill is taken to their team captain. The question of which “God” the people placed their trust in is raised, and the captain immediately concludes that this “America” was either founded by a subsequent generation of Egyptians who journeyed to this secondary land, or by a different tribe/clan of people altogether who held the same beliefs as the ancient Egyptians. The symbolism throughout the capital city is a match—especially the Horus/Osiris all-seeing eye hovering over the unfinished Egyptian pyramid on the nation’s very seal—so the “God” the Americans “trusted” was Osiris/Horus/Apollo/Nimrod.
- The captain then follows the thread to its reasonable close: A hidden divination in the Great Seal prophesied a time when this “God” Osiris/Horus/Apollo/Nimrod would return to earth in a physical host body upon US soil. His coming, according to the information gleaned from the draftsmen of the Great Seal, heralded a New World Order. This New World Order was based on ancient occultism that went hand in hand with satanic ritualism as practiced by followers of the secret fraternities from the Rosae Crucis Order in Egypt and forward. The prophecy of “John of Patmos” whose words in Revelation—given by Christ, Himself—warned of the day the Antichrist (identified in the New Testament as “Apollo”) would greatly mislead all of humankind into end-times destruction. If John was correct when he relayed the words of this “Son of God” known as “Jesus Christ” to these earthlings, then “Perhaps,” the team captain postulates, “we have discovered the cause behind the annihilation of earth.”
By no means am I suggesting that an annihilation of our planet is on the horizon. Nor do I wish to begin arguing my beliefs on the various interpretation methods of Revelation. I do believe, however—as well as many Christians—that the Bible is the holy and inspired written Word of God, and that its words regarding the Antichrist are real and prophetic, pointing to a day when this Grey Champion will arrive to deceive the masses into following a World Order that has every potential of annihilating life—at least the life we know now. And if that is truly going to happen, it appears that there are some suspicious monuments, structures, architecture, symbols, and ambiguous mottos that appear to be welcoming that very Antichrist to our capital city. At times, it’s not only the glaring symbolism, but the particular timing structures were laid.
David Ovason, whose work, The Secret Architecture of Our Nation’s Capital: The Masons and the Building of Washington DC, has been endorsed by numerous experts and leaders among the Freemasons, notes how the dedication of the US Capitol building cornerstone had to be done at a certain astrological time related to the zodiacal constellation Virgo (“Isis” to the Egyptians), while Jupiter was rising in Scorpio, because “the cornerstone ceremonial was designed not only to gain the approval of the spiritual beings, but also to ensure that these were content that the building was being brought into the world at the right time.”[ii] He later adds more directly, “Whoever arranged for Virgo to be so consistently operative during foundation and cornerstone ceremonies, must have been alert to the fact that they were inviting some archetype, or spiritual being, to direct the destiny of the city.”[iii]
Julia Duin, American journalist and author of Quitting Church and other books on religion, made note of the interesting correlation between our capital city and the stars above it when she wrote:
Washington’s stellar design was no coincidence…. Masonic founders oriented the District of Columbia around Virgo.
Every Aug. 10, an astrological event takes place in the sky over Washington that some say ties the city to a pagan goddess. At dusk, as golden light turns brick facades a dusty rose, the shimmering sun floats a few degrees just to the left of Pennsylvania Avenue, gradually inching to the right until it sets directly over the famous street. If the horizon remains cloudless, three stars are visible in a straight line from the Capitol to the White House to the skies in the west. Known as Regulus, Arcturus and Spica, the stars form a right-angled triangle framing the constellation of Virgo.
Washington’s founders deliberately aligned the city with the stars, consecrating it to Virgo—also known as the Egyptian goddess Isis.[iv]
In light of these facts and like Pelosi did, George W. Bush also carefully crafted deeply meaningful if not disturbing words in his 2004 acceptance speech to the Republic National Convention when he said, “Like generations before us, we have a calling from beyond the stars.”[v] This statement, as many researchers on this topic have already pointed out, is a reference to the communication between man and the “Elder Gods” of Babylon in H. P. Lovecraft’s satanic work, Necronomicon (which was translated into English by none other than Bloody Mary’s prized sorcerer and Freemasonic forerunner, John Dee). According to Lovecraft’s narrative—which, though fiction, was based on texts by the ancient Syrians regarding the liaisons between mankind and the gods and later praised by dark fraternities for its insights—these same “Elder” entities sent a scribe as emissary to divulge great secrets to those deemed worthy of enlightenment. The narrative reads:
This is the book of the laws and practices of the sleeping dead, written by myself, Abd Al-Hazred—the great sorcerer and poet. With the secrets in this book I have spoken with dark spirits, who have furnished me with many riches, both in the form of money and knowledge, I have even learned the unlearnable knowledge of the divine ones, such is the power of what I learned. I have also learned of the Old Spirits, who lived before man, and still live dreaming, and they are very terrible. It was a face of one of these very spirits that initiated me into this powerful magic. [So far, we see that Al-Hazred was initiated into powerful magic by terrible Old Spirits…]
The wolves carry my name in their midnight speeches, and that quiet, subtle Voice is summoning me from afar. And a Voice much closer shall shout into my ear with unholy impatience. The weight of my soul shall decide its final resting place. Before that time, I must put down here all that I can concerning the horrors that stalk Without, and which lie in wait at the door of every man, for this is the ancient arcana that has been handed down of old, but which has been forgotten by all but a few men, the worshippers of the Old Ones.…
Let all who read this book be warned thereby that the habitation of men are seen and surveyed [or “watched”] by that Ancient Race of gods and demons from a time before time [i.e., “generations before us,” as Bush stated], and that they seek revenge for that forgotten battle that took place somewhere in the Cosmos and rent the Worlds in the days before the creation of Man, when the Elder Gods walked the Spaces….
Know, then, that I have trod all the Zones of the Gods, and also the places of the Old Ones, and have descended unto the foul places of Death and Eternal Thirst…which was built in the EMPTY SPACE, in the days before Babylon was.
Know, too, that I have spoken with all manner of spirit and daemon, whose names are no longer known in the societies of Man, or were never known [secrets given to men from demonic spirits so ancient that some were never identified but to the select chosen few]. And the seals of some of these are writ herein [the seals of these ancient demons are referred to here and later in his words regarding the amulet]; yet others I must take with me when I leave ye.…
I have traveled beneath the Seas, in search of the Palace of Our Master, and found the stone of monuments of vanquished civilisations, and deciphered the writings of some of these; while still others remain mysteries to any man who lives. And these civilisations were destroyed because of the knowledge contained in this book.
I have summoned the ghosts of my ancestors to real and visible appearance on the tops of temples built to reach the stars [sounds like Nimrod’s tower of Babel].[vi]
The narrative goes on to tell how Abd Al-Hazred discovered a stone with mysterious etchings upon it. He built a fire nearby and then cowered in fear as the stone began to hover above the ground. Suddenly, priests appeared in black robes, chanting in an unknown language. They had cut themselves all over their chests in exhortation of a mysterious power (like the priests of Ba’al). Al-Hazred, once spotted, fled the scene. A short chase ensued, and Al-Hazred, certain he was as good as dead, turned to see the priests were gone. On the ground around him were black robes, caught in the thorns and covered in a green odorous substance as if they had been vaporized by some kind of extraterrestrial weaponry. Al-Hazred returned to the site of the floating stone and found a small metal plate, also carved with etchings, but differing from those that had been on the stone. After he picked it up, his head began to pound, and the moonlight fell upon the face of the plate. This became the amulet of the Elder Gods:
My head began to ache as though a devil was pounding my skull, when a shaft of moonlight struck the metal amulet, for I know now what it was, and a voice entered into my head and told me the secrets of the scene I had witnessed in one word:
In that moment, as though whispered fiercely into my ear, I understood.…
And this is the amulet that I held in my hand, and hold to this very day, around my neck as I write these words: Of the three carved symbols, the first is the sign of our Race from beyond the Stars, and is called ARRA in the tongue of the Scribe who taught it to me, an emissary of the Old Ones. In the tongue of the eldest city of Babylon, it was OUT OF SPACE. It is the Sigil of the Covenant of the Elder Gods, and when they see it, they who gave it to us, they shall not forget us. They have sworn!
Spirit of the Skies, Remember!
The second is the Elder Sign, and is the Key whereby the Powers of the Elder Gods may be summoned, when used with the proper words and shapes. It has a Name, and is called AGGA.
The third sign is the Sigil of the Watcher. It is called BANDAR. The Watcher is a Race sent by the Old Ones. It keeps vigil while one sleeps, provided the appropriate ritual and sacrifice has been performed,: else, if called, it shall turn upon ye.
These seals, to be effective, must be graven on stone and set in the ground [some kind of cornerstone, perhaps?]…for the Watcher must need to be reminded of the Covenant it has sworn with the Elder Gods and our Race, else it shall turn upon thee and slay thee and ravage thy town until succour is to be had from the Elder Gods by the tears of thy people and the wailing of thy women.[vii]
Now the question must be asked: Why in the world would Bush (who is honored in the Pillars of Charity in the House of the Temple, the headquarters of the Supreme Council, 33°, Scottish Rite of Freemasonry for the millions of dollars he and his family have contributed to the cause of Freemasonry) be referencing such writings from the Necronomicon in his acceptance speech? Is it perhaps because he, too, respects a covenant-seal between man and the ancient elder gods who gave their blessing only upon those who know their secrets and place stones in the ground and images upon “seals” as a covenant?
Occultists around the world understand the power of these DC symbols and rituals and realize they are not only for conveying psychological concepts, but actually for coercing the mysterious and potent supernaturalism invited to take residence there. This belief is deeply preserved in all of the Babylonian, Egyptian, Greek, Roman, and Kabalistic symbolism that is a part of Masonic history, and according to famous Freemason Foster Bailey, these symbols and seals intentionally hide “a secret…which veils mysterious forces. These energies when released can have a potent effect.”[viii]
In the next few entries, we will uncover where these mysterious forces are being worshipped now, by whom, and how the occult elite are presently scheming to release the Ordo ab Chao “potent effect” that will give life to the personage—and image—of the real Grey Champion.
ALREADY HAILED AS “BY FAR DR. THOMAS HORN’S MOST IMPORTANT WORK… EVER!”
COMING OCTOBER 2017!
[i] Bruce Lincoln, “The Rhetoric of Bush and Bin Laden,” excerpt from Holy Terrors, posted online at University of Chicago Library Digital Collections (http://fathom.lib.uchicago.edu/1/777777190152/).
[ii] David Ovason, The Secret Architecture of Our Nation’s Capital: The Masons and the Building of Washington DC (New York: HarperCollins, 2000), 71.
[iii] Ibid., 361.
[iv] Julia Duin, “Ergo, We’re Virgo,” Questia, last accessed May 10, 2017, https://www.questia.com/magazine/1G1-66241134/ergo-we-re-virgo.
[v] George W. Bush, “President Bush’s Acceptance Speech to the Republican National Convention,” September 2, 2004, Washington Post, last accessed May 10, 2017, http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A57466-2004Sep2.html.
[vi] H. P. Lovecraft, Necronomicon: Ye Book of the Laws of the Dead, translated by Dr. John Dee in 1562. Viewable at the following link, accessed May 10, 2017, https://greyelf.bizland.com/blackletternecro.html.
[vii] Ibid.; emphasis added.
[viii] Foster Bailey, The Spirit of Freemasonry, Third and Revised Edition (New York: Lucis Press, 1979), 59.