Menu

THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO “HIGHER ENTITIES”—More Millennials Believe In E.T. Than Believe In God, And That Is A Set Up For A Soon-Coming Great Deception

Maybe it’s all of the flying saucer home videos on YouTube, the 3,228 UFO sightings reported in 2018, or maybe the Trekkies have just won more people over, but survey after survey finds 60% of young Americans believe in intelligent extraterrestrial life. A few years back a National Geographic study reported 70% said they believed that extraterrestrials had already visited the earth. Overall, about 55% of American adults believe in God as presented in the Bible. That number is propped up by the over-sixty crowd with 66% holding their faith. Millennials, however, come in around 40%, with the other 60% betting on E.T… (READ MORE)


FREE FOR LIMITED TIME! NEW DOCUMENTARY “HIGHER ENTITIES” INCLUDES 5-PART “PROJECT STARGATE”!!!

Category: Featured Articles

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!