IMPORTANT EDITOR’S NOTE: Starting with natural events most people can comprehend but ultimately leading to the supra-natural, this online investigative series highlights just a hint of the groundwork covered in Dr. Thomas Horn’s upcoming expose, Shadowland (FROM DEFENDER PUBLISHING IN MARCH).
PART 1 / PART 2 / PART 3 / PART 4 / PART 5 / PART 6
It was the year 1994 and I was actively involved as an evangelist and senior pastor in the Assemblies of God organization, when the film The Clinton Chronicles: An Investigation into the Alleged Criminal Activities of Bill Clinton (directed by Jeremiah Films CEO Patrick Matrisciana—a man who would later become an acquaintance of mine when we both served with Dr. Chuck Missler as Koinonia Institute Gold Medallion recipients with senior organizational recognition) burst onto the scene. The movie was shocking in that it purported to offer eye-witness testimony involving very serious accusations levelled against Bill and Hillary Clinton including money laundering, criminal conspiracy, and murder. While the film was directed by Matrisciana, “the production was credited to Citizens for Honest Government, a project of a Westminster, California organization named Creative Ministries Inc. that had connections to Matrisciana.”[i] It was partially funded by Larry Nichols, who served as Bill Clinton’s marketing director for the Arkansas Development Finance Authority in 1988 but who was later fired and became a Clinton opponent. The project was distributed with help from the Rev. Jerry Falwell, who also appeared in the film.[ii]
Chronicles was the first of numerous independent investigations since that have focused on a so-called “Clinton Body Count” list of associates, which the Clintons are alleged to have had murdered to conceal information that could otherwise threaten to expose involvement with criminal activity, including:
- Bill Clinton using the office of Governor and later the office of President to facilitate affairs with or harassing numerous women.
- Troopergate—using Arkansas State Police officers to facilitate sexual liaisons and to intimidate accusers.
- Misuse of funds with the Arkansas Development Finance Authority.
- Using Bank of Credit and Commerce International to launder money.
- Profiting from drug smuggling at the Mena Airport.
- Protecting Barry Seal’s drug smuggling activities (Seal’s was a Trans World Airlines or TWA pilot who became a major drug smuggler for the Medellín Cartel. When he was convicted of smuggling charges, he became an informant for the Drug Enforcement Administration and testified in several major drug trials. He was murdered in 1986 by contract killers believed to have been hired by Pablo Escobar, head of the Medellín Cartel).[iii]
- Murdering several witnesses to the Mena drug smuggling operation.
- Covering up the circumstances surrounding the deaths of two boys found dead on railroad tracks near the airport, Kevin Ives and Don Henry, who supposedly had knowledge of the Mena drug smuggling operation.
- Protecting a state medical examiner who was repeatedly accused of misstating the cause of death in several autopsies.
- The Whitewater controversy including money laundering and bank fraud.
- Using contacts at the Rose Law Firm to shred documents that would have implicated Clinton in other scandals.
- Covering up the cause of death of Vince Foster.
Was Vince Foster “Suicided”?
Fifteen years after the release of The Clinton Chronicles, I published the book Journalism is War by Pulitzer Prize nominated investigative reporter for The Washington Times, George Archibald. In that work Archibald recounted how he had been assigned to get to the bottom of Vincent Foster’s death, who had been a leading attorney at Rose Law Firm in Little Rock, the state capital, “where Hillary Clinton was a partner when Bill Clinton was governor of Arkansas for 12 years. The Clintons and Vince and Lisa Foster were best friends,” noted Archibald, before adding:
As governor, Clinton said one of his few social pleasures was frequent visits to the Foster home, where he swam in the pool and partied with a close circle of friends. It was natural for President-elect Clinton to ask lifelong friend Vince Foster to be deputy counsel at the White House when he was elected as president in November 1992.
But what went wrong that led Vince Foster to blow his brains out with a .38-caliber revolver at Fort Marcy Park near McLean, Virginia, off the George Washington Parkway, on July 20, 1993?
When it happened, many conservative opponents of the Clinton administration expressed doubts that it was even a suicide.
Reed Irvine of Accuracy in Media beat the drum for years saying it was not a suicide and suggested all sorts of scenarios from murder to unexplained death elsewhere…
While Bill Clinton, as governor, was having sexual liaisons with Gennifer Flowers and other women in Little Rock and elsewhere, his wife Hillary was having her own romance with law partner Vince Foster, which ultimately became a full-blown affair. Arkansas state troopers who were members of the governor’s security detail said Foster often visited Hillary at the governor’s mansion when Clinton was out of town, traveling around Arkansas.
My reporting of the Hillary Clinton-Vince Foster affair was confirmed in 1996 by historian and investigative reporter Roger Morris in his book, Partners in Power: The Clintons and Their America: “There would be several sources–including a former U.S. attorney, sometime aides, a number of lawyers, social friends, and many of the same [Arkansas state] troopers who testified about the governor’s illicit acts–who described the First Lady’s affair, dating to the mid-1980s, with Rose partner Vince Foster. A relationship evident in the semiprivate kisses and furtive squeezes at parties and dinners described by the security guards, it was also an intimate professional bond between two attorneys who worked together on some of their firm’s most sensitive cases.
Many thought that the governor was well aware of the affair and ultimately accepted it as one more implicit bargain in their marriage. Clinton continued to treat Vince Foster as the close friend he had been since childhood in Hope, even entrusting him with some of the most crucial secrets of the 1992 campaign. ‘Bill knew, of course he knew. But what the hell was he supposed to say to anybody about being faithful,’” Morris quoted “a lawyer close to Foster who was familiar with them all.”
Morris reported, as we found, that many Clinton friends and associates thought Hillary Clinton’s relationship with Vince Foster “was an understandable and natural response to her husband’s behavior. Foster was known to treat her with dignity, respect, and abiding love she was missing in her marriage.”
Arkansas state troopers told us that Hillary Clinton and Vince Foster frequently spent time together at a cabin retreat of the Rose Law Firm in Heber Springs, Arkansas, in the lake country north of Little Rock.[iv]
Archibald’s investigation for the Times confirmed suspicions that Foster had become increasingly concerned that someone was going to blow the whistle on his affair with Hillary, as well as the fear over big problems with the Clintons’ unfiled personal income tax returns over several prior years “because accountants had cooked numbers regarding gains and losses on the Clintons’ Whitewater real estate investments [that] various state and federal Whitewater investigations and criminal prosecutions” overshadowed.[v]
These stresses combined with turmoil surrounding Foster’s wife and children (still back in Little Rock) are often cited as causing Foster to fall “into deep mental depression” resulting in his killing himself with a revolver gunshot wound through his mouth. While Archibald ultimately concluded Foster’s death really was suicide and not murder, when his body was found at Fort Marcy Park overlooking the Potomac River, some found more questions than answers raised, as Cliff Kincaid for Accuracy in Media reported May 26, 2016:
Foster is the man who knew too much. He had knowledge of various Clinton scandals, including Travelgate, the Waco tragedy, and possibly some illegal activities involving national security. His body was found in a Virginia park on July 20, 1993, and the media accepted the verdict of suicide.
But as AIM founder and late chairman Reed Irvine and I reported on the case, there were so many anomalies that the Special Division of the Court of Appeals ordered an appendix added to Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr’s report on the death of Vincent Foster. The appendix exposed serious flaws in the report that cast strong doubt on the suicide finding. These anomalies included:
- No bullet was ever found in Fort Marcy Park, even though Foster supposedly shot himself there.
- The gun that was found in his hand has never been positively identified as his.
- Foster’s fingerprints were not found on the gun.[vi]
Though Archibald disagreed with Kincaid and Irvine’s conclusions, he did see evidence of criminal conspiracy otherwise connected with the Clintons, writing:
Hillary Clinton, who had just returned to the United States from an Asian trip, also orchestrated a White House cover-up of documents in Foster’s office on the night he died, because they included all the Clintons’ tax records for the prior four years and documents relating to their controversial Whitewater real estate investments.
On Hillary Clinton’s orders, late at night on July 20, 1993, while Foster’s body lay in the George Washington hospital morgue, several of their staff entered the deputy White House counsel’s office suite and removed at least three boxes of Vince Foster’s documents from file drawers in his personal office.
It was discovered just months later and reported by The Times’ intrepid investigative reporter Jerry Seper that the removed documents included records of Hillary Clinton’s involvement as a lawyer in behalf of Rose Law Firm managing partner Webster Hubbell’s father-in-law, Seth Ward, who was an investor in one of the Whitewater real estate developments.
The boxes were stashed in a closet in the Clintons’ White House residential quarters. This was obstruction of the ongoing Vince Foster homicide/suicide law enforcement investigation, pure and simple. The work product reflected in the documents related to Foster’s death.
Hillary Clinton’s staff loyalists, under directions of Craig Livingstone, known as “dirty works czar” for the Clintons, also wiped material off Foster’s computer hard-drive in his office, meticulously kept by his able career civil service assistant, Linda Tripp, who immediately noticed the changes when the grieving staff arrived at the White House on the morning following the suicide.
Tripp told FBI agents about the computer tampering and missing documents when they interviewed her as part of the homicide investigation. For her honesty, Tripp was summarily transferred from the White House to another post at the Pentagon to get her out of the way.
Several years later, Clinton loyalists also transferred young White House intern Monica Lewinsky to Tripp’s office at the Pentagon in an effort to save Bill Clinton from himself as he carried on his steamy sexual liaison with Lewinsky. Two women scorned got together, had sympathy for each other, and Tripp got the Lewinsky story out to the media. The rest is history.[vii]
ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW VIDEO
WATCH DR. THOMAS HORN’ SHOCKING JEFFREY EPSTEIN / CLINTON BODY COUNT EXPOSE!
Fast forward to June 9, 2017, and Texas congressman Pete Olson went on the Houston-based Sam Malone Show and shocked many by saying, “President Bill Clinton intimidated the government’s lead lawyer into not seeking an indictment of Hillary Clinton [during the infamous June 27, 2016 tarmac meeting with Loretta Lynch that some believe proved Obama’s administration was colluding with Hillary Clinton’s campaign to get her elected to the presidency and to cover up her “gross negligence” and mishandling of classified information on her private email server when she was secretary of state) by telling her, “We killed Vince Foster.”
“I guarantee you,” Olson said, “they had the conversation where he basically said, ‘Mrs. Lynch, call your attack dog off. We’ve killed people. We killed Vince Foster. We destroyed Webb Hubbell. We will destroy you.’ And then what happens to things?,” Olson continued. “All of a sudden—well, she did it, yeah, it was all terrible, don’t know who got the information, very classified. But no indictment.”[viii]
Donald Trump later weighed in on the death of Foster as well, insinuating the Clintons had him murdered, pointing to “very serious” questions about the crime scene that indicated foul play and circumstances of Foster’s suicide being “very fishy.”[ix]
Laura Ingraham’s ‘LifeZette’ website also picked up this tome, intimating the Clintons were somehow involved in orchestrating Foster’s “suicide” as well as being “involved in the murders of several political operatives.”[x]
Ingraham’s news website even produced a video titled “Clinton Body Count,” which featured an anonymous reporter detailing how “The Clintons have a long history of people in their inner circle dying under mysterious circumstances” before adding that: “Since the 2016 election cycle began, at least three more people with connections to Bill and Hillary have joined that list, sparking a renewed interest in the so-called body count of people who allegedly got in the way of the Clinton machine.”[xi]
Even before Jeffrey Epstein’s name was added to the voluminous list of people connected to the Clintons and possibly possessing incriminating information about them, we and others like Ann Coulter were warning authorities to “Move Epstein to a Super Max Prison Before He is ‘Suicided,’”[xii] which obviously went unheeded long enough for the deed to be done.
We discuss the Epstein case and it’s connections to murder in great detail in the book Shadowland, but for people unfamiliar with the so-called “Clinton Body Count” list (which numbers from the dozens of victims to hundreds depending on which published inventory one reads), this involves insinuations or conspiracy theories surrounding Bill and Hillary as tied to the murders of countless people, a growing directory that has circulated since the early 90s when GOP activist Linda Thompson began circulating the first group of 26 names of victims. Subsequently her report led to former California Representative William Dannemeyer in 1994 calling for a hearing into the matter. In a letter to congressional leaders, Dannemeyer listed two-dozen people “with some connection to then-President Clinton who had died ‘under other than natural circumstances.’”[xiii]
“Bill and Hillary’s ‘friends’ fall off buildings, crash planes, die in freak accidents,” noted WorldNetDaily in a recent repost of their similar CLINTON DEATH LIST: 33 SPINE-TINGLING CASES.[xiv]
“How many people do you personally know who have died mysteriously” the staff at WND asked.
“How about in plane crashes or car wrecks?
“People beaten to death or murdered in a hail of bullets?
“And what about violent freak accidents–like separate mountain biking and skiing collisions in Aspen, Colorado? Or barbells crushing a person’s throat?
Apparently, if you’re Bill or Hillary Clinton, the answer to that question is at least 33–and possibly many more.”[xv]
Notable names on WND’s “Clinton Body Count” lists include:
- DNC staffer Seth Rich, who was found murdered near his affluent neighborhood in Washington, D.C. (and while some liberal news sources reported Seth was not murdered by “a squad of assassins working for Hillary Clinton”[xvi] others were not so sure the DNC had not ordered the hit. “It was a contract kill, obviously,” White House chief strategist Steve Bannon texted to a CBS “60 Minutes” producer at the time.[xvii] Newt Gingrich added, “We have this very strange story now of this young man who worked for the Democratic National Committee, who apparently was assassinated at 4 in the morning, having given WikiLeaks something like 53,000 e-mails and 17,000 attachments. Nobody’s investigating that, and what does that tell you about what’s going on? Because it turns out, it wasn’t the Russians. It was this young guy who, I suspect, was disgusted by the corruption of the Democratic National Committee.”[xviii] The Wikileaks treasure trove of emails accordingly revealed “the inner workings of the Clinton Crime Family, otherwise known as ‘Clinton Inc,’” as reported by Coreys Digs. “Within the 20,000-page archive of Podesta emails, the pieces came together to form a network of organized criminal activity, which long-time Clinton aide, Doug Band, referred to as ‘Bill Clinton, Inc.’ Among the…Wikileaks dump, a 12 page memo detailed how the Clinton aide, who played a key role in the formation of the Clinton Global Initiative, Clinton Foundation, and Teneo Holdings, used his position as a gate-keeper for Bill Clinton, intermingling a tangled web of charity vs. for-profit as well as personal business vs. official business.”[xix]
- Former United Nations General Assembly President John Ashe who was found with his throat crushed just before he was scheduled to testify with Chinese businessman and co-defendant Ng Lap Seng who was accused of smuggling millions of dollars into the U.S., hundreds of thousands of which were illegally funneled into the Democratic National Committee during the Clinton administration.
- MI6 spy Gareth Williams who had allegedly hacked secret data on Bill Clinton and whose dead body “was found naked, padlocked and stuffed in a 32-inch by 19-inch duffel bag that was sitting in his London bathtub.”[xx]
- James McDougal, the Clintons former business partner at the Whitewater Development Corporation who was found dead “of a heart attack” in a federal prison hospital. At the time, The Baltimore Sun reported McDougal “had been cooperating with independent counsel Kenneth W. Starr in the Whitewater investigation” and “His death appears to reduce the legal risks to President Clinton and Hillary Rodham Clinton, and was a clear setback to Starr and his prosecutors.”[xxi]
The list above goes on and on and includes numerous Epstein investigators, some of whom also “died” under mysterious circumstances while on the case (for instance Palm Beach detective Joseph Recarey who was being followed, his trash was rifled while political pressure was being levelled against him as his discoveries of physical evidence mounted)[xxii] as well as former Clinton confidants like Eric Butera, a mole with information on murder, former White House intern Mary Caitrin Mahoney, NBC cameraman John Hillyer who had been working on the Mena drug-smuggling operation tied to the Clintons, Ed Willey whose wife Kathleen (a White House volunteer) became suspicious that the former first lady had her husband Ed murdered, Jerry Luther Parks “who had been head of security for Bill Clinton’s headquarters in Little Rock, Arkansas, during the 1992 presidential campaign and gubernatorial years” who was shot through the rear window of his car with a semiautomatic handgun, whom WND reported had been watching a news bulletin on the death of Vincent Foster when he turned from the television and muttered, ‘I’m a dead man.’”[xxiii] (Even this past week the Clinton Body Count continued to grow. See the headline “FBI Agent Commits ‘Suicide’ – Foundations Pilfered, Billions at Stake” by following this endnote). [xxiv]
Of course, if we wanted, we could extend the body-count lists beyond the Clintons and Epstein. As I write this entry, people that accused Epstein pal and actor Kevin Spacey of sexual assault are also experiencing mysterious deaths and falling like dominoes. That body count is already up to three persons who perished under mysterious circumstances after publicly accusing the Hollywood icon of sexual misconduct or assault.[xxv]
But, let’s move on, and in the next entry begin looking at additions to body-count lists more germane to this study; ones about which I will offer opinions—based on known occult signatures and symbolism—that suggest far more than pedophilism was going on at Jeffrey Epstein’s “Orgy Island.”
Brace yourself, as in the next entry we hint at what is exhaustively examined in the upcoming book Shadowland, which includes elitist “Deep State” devil worship… and material indications of human sacrifice…
[iv] Journalism is War, George Archibald, 2009 Defender Publishing / HighWay (August 1, 2009), 189-192
[v] Ibid. 193
[vii] Journalism is War, George Archibald, 2009 Defender Publishing / HighWay (August 1, 2009), 195-196
Category: Featured, Featured Articles