SkyWatchTV’s 2020 Tour of Israel: Search for the Travelers!
Join Derek Gilbert, Sharon K. Gilbert, Donna Howell, and Allie Anderson-Henson, with special guest messianic Rabbi Zev Porat, in the Holy Land from October 12 through 25, 2020!
We guarantee this will be different from any other tour of Israel!
For the LORD has chosen Zion; he has desired it for his dwelling place: “This is my resting place forever; here I will dwell, for I have desired it.”
(Psalm 132:13-14, ESV)
We’ll visit God’s “mount of assembly,” Zion, the Temple Mount in Jerusalem — site of the prophesied Battle of Armageddon. The tour will include key sites in the long war between God and the rebellious “sons of God,” such as:
- Mount Hermon, site of the Watchers’ rebellion and assembly of the pagan gods of Canaan
- Banias, the Grotto of Pan
- Shiloh, where the Tabernacle stood for centuries before Solomon built the Temple
- Golan Heights, the long-ago kingdom of Bashan ruled by Og, last of the Rephaim
- Joshua’s Altar on Mount Ebal
- Qumran, where the Dead Sea scrolls were discovered
- Gilgal Refaim, the mysterious “Wheel of the Giants”
- Beit El, where Jacob had a vision of angels traveling between Heaven and Earth
- The Red Sea, where God humbled Pharaoh–and his personal gods
- Argaman, where Israel placed a symbolic “footprint” on the way to Zion
- The mysterious dolmens, megalithic tombs of the Travelers — the Rephaim!
Click here for a preview of our tour itinerary! (Note: Link opens PDF file.)
As a bonus, come with us for an optional four-day tour extension to the mysterious island of Sardinia!
Join SkyWatchTV’s Derek and Sharon Gilbert October 25-29, 2020 on a unique tour of Sardinia’s giants’ tombs, wells sacred to the “dragon lady” goddess Tanit, a stone ziggurat built before Abraham walked the earth, and the tophet of Tharros, where the ancient Phoenicians sacrificed children to the dark god Baal-Hammon.
Take advantage of this opportunity to see breathtaking natural beauty and Sardinia’s fascinating connections to the Holy Land!
Click here for the itinerary of the optional four-day tour extension to Sardinia! (Note: Link opens PDF file.)
If four days among the giants’ tombs isn’t enough, you can opt for a separate eight-day tour of Sardinia!
We’ll spend eight days exploring Sardinia’s mysteries, from the megalithic tombs of the giants, the only ziggurat in the western Mediterranean — older than most of those that have been discovered in Mesopotamia — the cyclopean architecture of the Nuragic civilization that flourished in the days of the patriarchs, and the tophets of the Phoenicians, where children were sacrificed to the dark god Baal-Hammon.
Click here for the itinerary of SkyWatchTV’s eight-day tour of Sardinia! (Note: Link opens PDF file.)