CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS!
Two (2) $10,000 GRAND PRIZE WINNERS
- S. D’Angelo
- L. Tuttle
Six (6) second prize winners
- W. Indira
- D. Dubois
- E. Stewart
- D. Gregory
- G. Morrow
- T. Joseph
SIX (6) third prize winners
- N. Verbois
- J. Christie
- B. Mark
- T. Vernois
- C. Morris
- K. Hillstarr
EIGHT (8) fourth prize winners
- L. Brooks
- J. Hirsch
- H. Anderson
- A. Wagman
- L. Jentzen
- D. Stottmann
- A. Frodahl
- C. Minch
IT’S THE BIGGEST CONTEST & GIVEAWAY IN OUR HISTORY!
OVER 25K IN CASH TO 22 WINNERS!
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO COMPETE IN THE CONTEST IS INCLUDED WHEN YOU ORDER “THE EVERYDAY CHAMPIONS MEGA GIVEAWAY” (Only $35.00 donation for over $350.00 in merchandise)! BUT ORDER FAST AS SHIPMENTS WILL BE MADE IN THE ORDER RECEIVED!
EVERYDAY CHAMPIONS Grand National Challenge Contest Rules
- The contest will begin June 27 and employ a series of numerical ciphers in the style of OTTENDORF codes. The Ottendorf Cipher is a form of Book Cipher. Its ciphertext is made up of numbers in groups of 4, and these numbers correspond to positions in a book. The numbers in sequence will refer to the PAGE NUMBER first, followed by PARAGRAPH NUMBER second, followed by LINE NUMBER third, and finally followed by WORD number. The code book for solving the number values in this contest is UNRAVELING THE MILLENNIAL PARADOX, which we are making available FREE in the EVERYDAY CHAMPIONS MEGA-GIVEAWAY.
- Several times over a two-week period starting June 27, lines of numbers will be posted on top of SkyWatchTV.com. Each line of numbers will guide you to one word in the order they should be added to eventually complete a sentence / clue to unscrambling an anagram.
- The codes will be easily solved by simply finding the page number, then paragraph number, then line number, then word number indicated in the ciphers.
- Over the 14-Day period these words will merge to form a single sentence that is a clue for unscrambling an ANAGRAM that will be posted on top of SkyWatchTV.com THURSDAY JULY 11.
- The first TWO PEOPLE to unscramble the anagram and email their answer (to the email address posted with the anagram the day it appears on SkyWatchTV.com) with the correct answer will be the Grand Prize winners and will be awarded $10,000.00 EACH in US Currency by certified check.
- Twenty (20) runner-up winners will receive free shopping sprees at SkyWatchTV store as follows: * Six (6) second prize winners will be awarded $500.00 shopping sprees each. * Six (6) third prize winners will be awarded $250.00 shopping sprees each. * Eight (8) 4th prize winners will be awarded $100.00 shopping sprees each.
- The twenty (20) runner-up winners will be chosen in the order they email the correct answer, which will be posted with the anagram on SkyWatchTV.com Thursday, JULY 11, 2019. TO LEARN MORE VISIT: https://www.skywatchtv.com/contest/
ADDITION OFFICIAL RULES INFORMATION
- ELIGIBILITY: Contest is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of Defender Publishing (“Sponsor”), Sponsor Partners and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and members of their immediate family (spouse, parent, sibling or child and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household of such employees, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. Previous winners of Defender Publishing sponsored contests are also ineligible to win. Void where prohibited by law. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- HOW TO ENTER: Visit SkyWatchTV.com/contest and follow the directions provided.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Grand Prize and Runner-Up Winners will be contacted by the telephone number from the email the contestant provides to Defender Publishing following JULY 11, 2019 (email to submit answers to will be posted at SkyWatchTV.com on JULY 11, 2019). Defender Publishing will mail the contest prizes to the address supplied by the recipient of the winner announcement call. Defender Publishing is not required to award elsewhere any prizes forfeited by the chosen winner(s).
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating, each entrant agrees: (a) to abide by these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects relating to this Contest; (b) to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and Contest agencies, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of the foregoing (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any awarded prize (or portion thereof), including any/all travel/activity related thereto.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Contest, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the entrant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, whether foreseeable or not and whether based on negligence or otherwise, including attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Contest), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- CHOICE OF LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Missouri, USA.
- SPONSOR: Defender Publishing, PO Box 5, Crane, MO 65633