EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO COMPETE IN THE CONTEST IS INCLUDED WHEN YOU PURCHASE “THE BELLY OF THE BEAST UBER PROMO” (Only $35.00 donation for OVER $350.00 IN MERCHANDISE TO GIVE AWAY AS CHRISTMAS GIFTS OR KEEP FOR YOURSELF!)
BELLY OF THE BEAST Grand National Challenge Contest Rules
- Contest is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are over 18 that purchase the BELLY OF THE BEAST TV promotional offer.
- The contest will employ a series of numerical ciphers in the style of OTTENDORF codes. The Ottendorf Cipher is a form of Book Cipher. Its ciphertext is made up of numbers in groups of 4, and these numbers correspond to positions in a book. The numbers in sequence will refer to the PAGE NUMBER first, followed by PARAGRAPH NUMBER second, followed by LINE NUMBER third, and finally followed by WORD number. The code book for solving the number values in this contest is VOLUME 1 OF LADY QUEENBOROUGH’S OCCULT THEOCRASY, which we are making available FREE (both volume 1 & 2) in the BELLY OF THE BEAST TV promotional offer.
- Several times over a three-week period starting November 20, 2018, lines of numbers will be posted on top of SkyWatchTV.com. Each line of numbers will guide you to one word in the order they should be added to eventually complete a sentence / clue to unscrambling an anagram.
- The codes will be easily solved by simply finding the page number, then paragraph number, then line number, then word number indicated in the ciphers.
- Over the two-week period these words will merge to form a single sentence that is a clue for unscrambling an ANAGRAM that will be posted on top of SkyWatchTV.com December 11, 2018.
- The first person to unscramble the anagram and call the phone number (that will be posted with the anagram the day it appears on SkyWatchTV.com) with the correct answer will be the Grand Prize winner and will be awarded $10,000.00 in US Currency by certified check.
- Ten (10) runner-up winners will receive free shopping sprees at SkyWatchTV store as follows: * Three (3) second prize winners will be awarded $500.00 shopping sprees each. * Three (3) third prize winners will be awarded $250.00 shopping sprees each. * Four (4) 4th prize winners will be awarded $100.00 shopping sprees each.
- The ten (10) runner-up winners will be chosen in the order they call the number with the correct answer, which will be posted with the anagram on SkyWatchTV.com December 11, 2018.
- Contest open to legal residents of the United States at least 18 Years Old. Void where prohibited.
- Contest Sponsor: Defender Publishing
ADDITION OFFICIAL RULES INFORMATION
- ELIGIBILITY: Contest is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of Defender Publishing (“Sponsor”), Sponsor Partners and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and members of their immediate family (spouse, parent, sibling or child and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household of such employees, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited by law. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- HOW TO ENTER: Visit SkyWatchTV.com/contest and follow the directions provided.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Grand Prize Winner and Runner-Up Winners will be contacted by the telephone number from the recording they leave on Defender Publishing company phone number following December 11, 2018 (number to call will be posted at SkyWatchTV.com on December 11, 2018), and the persons receiving and replying to the winner announcement call will be considered the winner(s). Defender Publishing will mail the contest prizes to the address supplied by the recipient of the winner announcement call. Defender Publishing is not required to award elsewhere any prizes forfeited by the chosen winner(s).
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating, each entrant agrees: (a) to abide by these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects relating to this Contest; (b) to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and Contest agencies, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of the foregoing (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any awarded prize (or portion thereof), including any/all travel/activity related thereto.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Contest, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the entrant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, whether foreseeable or not and whether based on negligence or otherwise, including attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Contest), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- CHOICE OF LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Missouri, USA.
- SPONSOR: Defender Publishing, PO Box 5, Crane, MO 65633