Today, Tom Horn is the CEO of SkyWatch TV, Defender Publishing, and Whispering Ponies Ranch. He is well known for such books as Forbidden Gates, the Petrus Romanus series, and Zenith 2016, as well as his award-winning documentary Inhuman. For decades, people have read his work, watched him on nationally syndicated television, and come to know the brain of the man who has pioneered biblical scholarly studies in the subjects of transhumanistic sciences, the Nephilim giants and Sons of God mentioned in Genesis 6, the Vatican’s role in eschatology, Freemasonry, and the concerning architecture of Washington, DC.
But many have also come to wonder about the man behind the media. Who is Tom Horn at the core? What drives him to tackle the questions very few others will address? Did he know the Lord from an early age, or was there a paramount moment when Christ revealed Himself to Tom? And is there a powerful message in his life’s story that is crucially relevant and applicable to all generations within the Body of Christ?
In The Boy from El Mirage, readers will discover for the first time:
- How Tom cheated death—three times—and came to discover why God spared him for a Kingdom purpose
- Why he frequently retreated to the desert for hours at a time alone—and what his reflections during those times eventually revealed
- His divine meeting with his lifelong mate, Nita, and his less-than-divine first impressions
- How his early years in ministry as a pastor were merely training grounds for his true calling
- Humorous moments that led to great humbling and reshaping of character
- Supernatural events that irrevocably proved God’s personal intervention and provision from well before Tom was ever born and onward to today
- And most importantly, how his story relates a call-to-action and message of truth for male and female, rich or poor, young or elderly, and of every race.